Full Circle Restoration is seeking Mitigation Technicians to join our team.
Full Circle is a full-service Disaster Response / Disaster Recovery and Restoration company located in Duluth, GA. FCR provides services to a premier list of Fortune 500 and other companies in the Commercial, Institutional, Industrial, Healthcare, Municipal/Governmental, Insurance Segments and to Residential Customers.
FCR is looking for both, entry level and experienced mitigation technicians.
Applicants who enjoy helping others, possess an excellent customer service mindset and skills, and who take pride in their work will thrive in our company.
Must be self-motivated and interested in a long-term career.
Pay & Benefits:
FCR offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including a pension plan.
No experience is necessary, however, starting pay is commensurate with:
- Direct Restoration Industry Experience,
- Current IICRC Certifications,
- Georgia Driver’s License, and
- Clean 7-Year Driving Record
- Must speak English fluently, Bilingual a plus
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Legally / Properly Documented Worker
- MUST possess a GA driver’s license with:
- A clean 7-Year Driving Record, which will be reviewed prior to an employment offer being extended.
- NO DUIs
- NO Super-Speeder Tickets
- NOTE: Should any pending infraction(s) be identified after an offer has been extended, FCR reserves the right to immediately, without warning, terminate employment and revoke any offer.
Must be at least 25 years of age to drive company trucks.