Water is typically the most frequent source of emergency mitigation property losses in the commercial/institutional arena, whether it is caused by a water supply failure, a plumbing problem, drain backup, or a fire sprinkler system issue, water is in every commercial building for our convenience and safety. According to the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) S500 Standard for Professional Water Damage Restoration, Water losses are categorized into 3 basic categories:
CAT 1 – Clean Water Damage – originates from a sanitary water source and does not pose substantial risk from dermal, ingestion, or inhalation exposure.
CAT 2 – Grey Water Damage – water contains significant contamination and has the potential to cause discomfort or sickness if contacted or consumed by humans.
CAT 3 – Black Water Damage – water is grossly contaminated and can contain pathogenic, toxigenic or other harmful agents and can cause significant adverse reactions to humans if contacted or consumed.
Note: Category 2 water can deteriorate to Category 3.
If you have had water, including sewage, damage your home or business, Full Circle Restoration provides immediate emergency response to minimize the damages. We know that the longer water sits, the more damage it can cause. Full Circle is considered one of the fastest response companies in the Metropolitan Atlanta area with a trained/certified team of professionals and a vast array of equipment to properly and quickly mitigate your loss. Whether it is a small water leak or a water damage necessitating an insurance claim, our technicians will handle your property with care and professionalism to get you back to normal as quick as possible by doing the following:
- Immediate emergency response with personal and appropriate equipment based on the loss type
- Begin immediate water extraction while developing proper scope to minimize damages
- Work with owner/management after evaluation/triage the situation, presenting findings of damaged areas and recommending a plan to complete mitigation and repairs
- If an insurance claim is filed, Full Circle will facilitate and coordinate with the assigned claims representative(s) for insurance carrier approval to proceed, mitigation work, removal of damaged materials in affected areas, if necessary… removal of contents, and coverage and approval of cost estimates associated with repairs.
Having one company provide all services associated with your water/sewage loss, Full Circle Restoration will be at your side from start to finish, assuring you the fastest and most professional way to manage your project, leaving you to attend to the personal matters associated with your claim.
Additional Services May include:
- Stabilization – Emergency Response & Triage of the circumstances/situation
- Mitigation – Water Extraction & Dehumidification Services to dry out the structure
- Demolition – Select Demo of damaged areas of the structure
- Identification/Confirmation of Affected Areas – Using safe, State-of-the-Art Technology
- Content Management – Packing, Removal, Cleaning/Decontamination/Deodorizing and Storage, for contents which may include: Books, Documents, Equipment, Machinery, Electronic Systems Panels,
Conveyors, Racks /Shelving, Computers, Cubicles, Furniture (Upholstered & Case Goods), Electronics, Artwork, Appliances, and Clothing, etc.
- Systems & Fixture Cleaning &/or Replacement – HVAC System, Air Ducts, Lighting, etc. where it has been affected
- Document Drying – Drying, Cleaning and/or Restoration of Documents, Files, Books, Photos, Film, and other Media types, etc.
- Architect Services – We have Outsource Relationships who work with our aggressive timelines where necessary
- Structural Repair & Reconstruction – As a Licensed General Contractor by the State of Georgia we can restore a structure or completely rebuild a facility or home.
- Insurance Claim Facilitation & Documentation – Complete insurance-friendly/compliant documentation of specific details, expertise using the insurance-industry-dictated software and pricing service for insurance estimates, and negotiation of claim to ultimately return your facility or home to “Pre-loss Condition”.