When severe weather damages your property, whether it’s ground water flooding, tree damage, or high wind damage, Full Circle Restoration provides you with the services necessary for a complete turnkey operation. Storm damage can be covered by insurance coverages, but in some instances, insurance companies will deny claims based on how the loss occurred. We can help you navigate the various scenarios that can arise to minimize your costs of uninsured losses as well as assist you when insurance coverage is verified. As your complete mitigation and restoration company, Full Circle will respond immediately when called for storm damages to your property, to include:
- Immediate emergency response with personnel and equipment based on the loss type
- Ground Water flooding – immediately begin water extraction of affected areas to minimize damages
- Lightning Strike – fire, smoke odor, soot removal
- Tree Removal
- Tarping of the Structure due to lightning strike, tree damage, wind damages to roof structures, etc.
- Board up of damaged doors, windows, etc.
- Complete repairs based on self-pay or insurance claim approvals
Having one company provide all services associated with your storm damage loss, Full Circle Restoration will be at your side from start to finish, assuring you the fastest and most professional way to manage your project, leaving you to attend to the personal matters associated with your claim.
Additional Services may include:
- Stabilization – Emergency Board Up and Security of the Property
- Mitigation – Water Extraction & Dehumidification Services to dry out the structure
- Demolition – Select or Complete Demo of damaged areas of the structure
- Moisture Detection – Using safe, State-of-the-Art Technology
- Content Management – Packing, Removal, Cleaning/Decontamination/Deodorizing and Storage, for contents which may include: Books, Documents, Equipment, Machinery, Electronic Systems Panels, Conveyors, Racks /Shelving, Computers, Cubicles, Furniture (Upholstered & Case Goods), Electronics, Artwork, Appliances, and Clothing, etc.
- Systems & Fixture Cleaning – HVAC System, Air Ducts, Lighting, etc.
- Document Drying – Drying, Cleaning and/or Restoration of Documents, Files, Books, Photos, Film, and other Media types, etc.
- Architect Services – We have Outsource Relationships who work with our aggressive timelines where necessary
- Structural Repair & Reconstruction – As a Licensed General Contractor by the State of Georgia we can restore a structure or completely rebuild a facility or home.
- Insurance Claim Facilitation & Documentation – Complete insurance-friendly/compliant documentation of specific details, expertise using the insurance-industry-dictated software and pricing service for insurance estimates, and negotiation of claim to ultimately return your facility or home to “Pre-loss Condition”.