If you have experienced a tragic accident or an incident causing you to consider Bio/Trauma Scene Clean-up you want it to be conducted in a thorough and safe manner, compliant with state regulations, and completed according to established and proven protocol by someone you can trust.
Full Circle Restoration is one of a few companies in the State of Georgia that is not only a Founding Member of the Georgia Bio Recovery Association (GaBRA), guiding responsible and effective Trauma-scene Clean-up, but doing so with the highest levels of integrity, serving the Atlanta-metro area for over two decades, while providing among the highest levels of customer service available in the industry.
Certified by the American Bio Recovery Association (ABRA), as well as trained by the National Institute of Decontamination Specialist (NIDS), Full Circle Restoration follows all proper protocols for cleaning and disinfection of biohazard situations. We are one of only a hand full of restoration companies in the State of Georgia to be compliant with regulatory requirements established and enforced under the Department of Natural Resources (DNR) / Georgia Environmental Protection Division (EPD), to properly collect, transport, store, and dispose of biohazardous waste, from trauma scenes, death scenes, crime scenes and other biohazard cleaning and decontamination projects.
When your family, home or business has been tragically impacted, the trustworthiness of your contractor is the absolute last thing you should be worried about. Our trained and certified technicians can respond immediately and understand the empathy and sensitivity required to efficiently and effectively assess the steps necessary to resolve the issues affecting the property and the appropriate options to remedy the situation reasonably, yet within the ABRA & IICRC established standards.
In the event this becomes an insurance claim, Full Circle’s experienced estimators/project managers will generate insurance friendly estimate(s) for mitigation and restoration, as well as work with your insurance adjuster/carrier representative to produce the necessary documentation to assure your claim is handled properly. Basic services include:
- Complete assessment of area(s) detailing scope of work and protocol for remediation
- Instantly construct barriers to shield unaffected areas from those to be remediated to maintain proper decorum and safely avoid possible exposure and cross contamination where/when necessary (typically in High-Traffic Commercial areas difficult to control/shut down access)
- Follow all ABRA & ANSI/IICRC S540 protocol standards for complete mitigation/remediation
Dependent upon the circumstances and extent of damage additional services may include:
- Demolition – Select or Complete Demo of damaged areas of the structure
- Content Management – Packing, Removal, Cleaning/Decontamination/Deodorizing and Storage, for contents which may include: Books, Documents, Equipment, Machinery, Electronic Systems Panels, Conveyors, Racks /Shelving, Computers, Cubicles, Furniture (Upholstered & Case Goods), Electronics, Artwork, Appliances, and Clothing, etc.
- Systems & Fixture Cleaning – HVAC System, Air Ducts, Lighting, etc.
- Document Drying/Replication – Drying, Cleaning and/or Restoration of Documents, Files, Books, Photos, Film, and other Media types, etc.
- Structural Repair & Reconstruction – As a Licensed General Contractor by the State of Georgia we can restore a structure or completely rebuild a facility or home.
- Insurance Claim Facilitation & Documentation – Complete insurance-friendly/compliant documentation of specific details, expertise using the insurance-industry-dictated software and pricing service for insurance estimates, and negotiation of claim to ultimately return your facility or home to “Pre-loss Condition”.