Full Circle Restoration is seeking Laborers for Emergency Mitigation Work with the potential for an opportunity to join our team on a full-time basis after a probationary period.
Full Circle is a full-service Disaster Response / Disaster Recovery and Restoration company located in Duluth, GA. FCR provides services to a premier list of Fortune 500 and other companies in the Commercial, Institutional, Industrial, Healthcare, Municipal/Governmental, Insurance Segments and to Residential Customers.
FCR is looking for laborers to support our experienced team of mitigation professionals.
Applicants who enjoy helping others, possess an excellent customer service mindset and skills, and who take pride in their work normally thrive in our company.
Must be self-motivated and should be interested in establishing a long-term career.
Pay & Benefits:
No experience is necessary, however, if you have experience see the Emergency Mitigation Technician Posting. Starting pay for Technicians is commensurate with:
- Direct Restoration Industry Experience,
- Current IICRC Certifications,
- Georgia Driver’s License, and
- Clean 7-Year Driving Record
- Must speak English fluently, Bilingual a plus
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Legally / Properly Documented Worker
- MUST possess a GA driver’s license with:
- A clean 7-Year Driving Record, which will be reviewed prior to an employment offer being extended. Should any pending infractions be identified after an offer has been extended, FCR reserves the right to immediately, without warning terminate employment and revoke any offer.
- NO DUIs
- NO Super-Speeder Tickets
- Be at least 25 years of age to drive company trucks
NOTE: Should any pending infraction(s) be identified after an offer has been extended, FCR reserves the right to immediately, without warning, terminate employment and revoke any offer.
Must be at least 25 years of age to drive company trucks.