Water intrusion in your home or business can cause serious structural damage. Excessive moisture can occur for a variety of reasons from construction defects, freezing damage, improper maintenance, and plumbing failures. At the same time, water also has the potential to cause adverse health affects if left untreated. When water damage impacts you, the most important factor in mitigating your loss is defined by the amount of time the structure remains wet. Full Circle Restoration will quickly respond to your situation and dry the wet area to put you back in business or your home and prevent mold and moisture issues in the future.
We can detect moisture using moisture meters and thermal imaging to evaluate and determine moisture left behind.
Please read over the Do’s and Dont’s of reacting to water damage before we arrive to begin the drying process.
• Find and eliminate the source of water if possible
• Turn off circuit breakers if safe to do so
• Remove and secure small furniture and breakables if possible
• Protect the carpet from staining by removing items from the floor (potted
plants, fabrics) and use foil or plastic wrap beneath furniture legs
• Pin up draperies and furniture skirts
• Be cautious of your safety
• Do not use a vacuum to remove water
• Use newspaper on wet surfaces
• Activate the HVAC system or adjust indoor temperatures
• Enter an area with standing water
• Consume food
• Use personal hygiene items
• Use home fans to dry wet surfaces
Full Circle can handle any water intrusion challenge by offering these services and many more to dry you out fast.
• Truck mounted extraction
• Sewage back-up and clean-up
• Carpet pad and floor drying
• Desiccant and refrigerant dehumidification systems
• Air movers and auxiliary fans/air movement
• Total structure drying (framing and floor)
• Document air drying and historic preservation
• Mold and mildew remediation* and odor prevention
• Moisture readings and detection
*Antimicrobial Chemical Application by State Licensed Contractor