If unwanted water or moisture enters your home, it also introduces a secondary form of damage - mold and mildew growth. If structures are not dried and restored properly following water intrusion, the structure will serve as a harvesting ground for mold and mildew, which can cause structural damage as well as health hazards. Full Circle Restoration has certified professionals trained to remediate mold. We can help you identify, eliminate, and contain the moisture problem and implement remediation protocol to restore your home or building.
What you can do to prevent mold growth in your building:
• Moisture control is the key factor in controlling mold.
• When water intrusion occurs, RESPOND QUICKLY. If wet or damp areas are
dried 24-48 hours after the water damage occurs, mold may be prevented
• Clean and repair roof gutters regularly
• Make sure ground slopes away from building so water does not collect at the
• Keep air conditioning drop pans clean and drain lines unobstructed.
• Keep indoor humidity low.
(Environmental Protection Agency, http://www.epa.gov/mold/moldresources.html)
If you already have mold contamination, call Full Circle Restoration and we will identify, remove, and test your property to ensure that you are mold-free.
*Antimicrobial Chemical Application by State Licensed Contractor