With state of the art equipment, Full Circle Restoration is prepared to rapidly respond to any emergency situation. Our consultations are created using the Xactimate estimating system, designed to help restoration contractors save time and prepare superior estimates, so you can be assured that you are receiving the best value and accuracy for your repairs.
Our headquarters houses:
• 30,000 square foot facility houses equipment such as:
• Trailer Desiccants
• Desiccant dehumidification systems ranging from 150 cfm to 5,500 cfm
• Blowers and air movement equipment
• Generators/power panels, spider boxes, etc.
• Extraction equipment, pumps, etc.
• Board-up supplies and tarps
• Ozone generators and thermal fogging equipment
• Air scrubbers and HEPA filtration systems
• Injectidry with mat system and Direct Dry
• 10,000 square feet of content storage bays
• Content cleaning and restoration station
• In-house document drying
• Innovative technology to identify and document the extent of the damage to
the affected area(s). This includes:
• Digital Imagery
• Thermography (infrared cameras), and
• Boroscopy (Tiny cameras that can be used to see inside of walls and other
hard to reach areas).
Typical emergency response vehicles are fully equipped and house equipment sufficient to respond to and handle a 10,000 sq. ft. water loss, environmental or bio-hazard loss, fire, or storm damage loss.