Full Circle Restoration & Construction Services, Inc. is one of the southeast's most experienced First Response, Disaster Recovery, Catastrophe, & Reconstruction companies. We provide services for Fire, Water, & Storm Damage, Mold Remediation, Trauma/Crime-Scene, Environmental Clean-up & Hazardous Material Spills in the Atlanta metro area & structural drying & Disaster/CAT services in: GA, TN, NC, SC, FL, AL, MS, and TX.
For over 2 decades, Full Circle and our predecessor company have proudly served our residential & commercial customers with immediate response 24/7 service, 365-days a year. We handle small residential jobs & large commercial emergencies & restoration projects.Our professional team specializes in Catastrophe, Disaster & Emergency Mitigation Services including:
- Emergency Board-up & Roof Tarping
- Tree Removal
- Water Extraction & Structural Drying
- Stabilizing/Securing the Property
- Damage Clean-up, Demolition & Debris Removal
- Content Pack-outs & Inventory Mgmt.
- Mold-Mildew Remediation
- Haz-Mat Clean-up
- Trauma, Crime-Scene/Death scene clean-up
- Reconstruction, New Construction & many other services
We are an EPA Lead-Safe Certified and Approved Firm (US EPA Cert. #: NAT-55704-1).
Certification by American Bio-hazard Recovery Association & National Institute of Decontamination Specialists in bio-hazard, crime/trauma-scene clean-up with OSHA training in blood-borne pathogens, hazard communications, respiratory protection, lock-out/tag-out awareness, & confined space ops awareness.
Our trained, experienced personnel use state-of-the-art technology including infrared thermography, high performance commercial dehumidification, Xactimate, and a tremendous assortment of small/portable, truck-mounted, & tractor-trailer mounted large-scale structure drying equipment to satisfy & estimate/scope the smallest and largest-scale jobs efficiently and effectively.Full Circle is a licensed, insured & bonded general contractor with expertise extending across many business segments and environments including:
- Building Owners, Property Managers, Realtors, & Risk Managers
- Facilities Engineers & Architects
- Insurance Companies, Claim Adjusters, Agents & Brokers
- First Responders: Fire Departments, Law Enforcement & Medical Examiners
- Residential Consumers & Commercial Clients in a wide variety of environments including office/commercial, industrial/ manufacturing, hospital/medical, educational/university, municipal/governmental, retail, hospitality, theater/sporting/entertainment venues & other specialized environments.
Click here to view our live, real-time customer satisfaction report card
Follow us on LinkedIn